Facebook’s Instant Messaging App is a very popular application recently. What we do is use WhatsApp calling but sometimes the situation is such that we are taking someone’s interview and thus feel the need to record the call. We did a lot of research for how to record calls on WhatsApp, but there is no easy way to record calls on WhatsApp. Today, we will provide you with information about how you can record your WhatsApp calls on your Android smartphones.
Here we are suggesting you two options to record WhatsApp calls in any android phone. But the problem with both options is that they work only with select devices. It is unethical and illegal to record calls without the permission of another person. In this case, you must give information about the call recording to the other person.
1. How to Record WhatsApp Call On Android Phone?
1) First download the Cube Call Recorder. After opening the app, go to WhatSapp.
2) Then call the person which you want to talk to him.
3) If you see the Cube Call widget during calling time, it means it’s working in your phone.
4) If you have an error show then open the cube call recorder again. This time you have to go to the settings section of the app and here you have to click on Force VoIP in the voice call.
5) Call a call from WhatsApp again and see whether the cube call recorder’s app widget is showing or not.
6) If your phone shows an error again, then this does not mean it will not work on your phone.
2. Record WhatsApp calls on other Android phones (other options)
Android lovers and users also have another option and that it is you can route your device, but we will not advise you to do this step. That’s because it has to compromise with the security of the phone, even if you want to route your phone even after it. After routing, use the SCR Screen Recorder app available on XDA.
So guys are you happy to read this news, it is not so easy to record a WhatsApp call. If any of the options mentioned above do not work for you, then you can talk the phone over the speaker and record the conversation with the help of a voice recorder on your other phone.