The Good and the Bad about Pixel C : Everything that you should know
Smartphone sales are rocketing new heights every quarter while tablet industry is doing exactly opposite to it. Most of the things that Tablets can do, is already been done by flagship smartphones. There doesn’t seems to be any need of an Tablet. Well, I wouldn’t agree to that statement.
There are professionals who still carry their laptops with them as part of mobility. Their work depends on bigger screen with solid performance. The true motive of tablets is to work. Admit it, we all take them as a portable gaming device; or to watch movies and videos. But they are not specifically designed for that.
We all had been anxiously waiting for Nexus 5X and 6P which are now no more a myth. The reason smartphone users wait for Nexus, is because they are designed (not made) by Google. Now, if that wasn’t enough Google has a launched its flagship Tablet, Pixel C.
It is not only designed but also made by Google itself and this is what makes it so special. We have given a brief details of pros and cons (hardly any) of Pixel C below to make your buying decision a little easier.
Pros and Cons of Pixel C
- 10.2” Display screen with 2560 x 1800 resolution and the best-in-class pixel density of 308ppi. This makes viewing experience simply mesmerizing.
- Pre-loaded with latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and you can be assured of getting new update as soon as Google releases, before any other tablet.
- A superb long lasting battery. Android is often criticized for poor battery. No more, says Google.
- Durable and solid aluminum body which looks cool while holding it and also the touch feels good.
- Lightning fast performance because of Nvidia X1 Quad-core processor. Gaming experience is also simply astonishing.
- Best part is that it is really very friendly on my pockets.
The only drawback about Pixel C is that it is little bulky when attached with a keyboard.
In case you have a thought of buying a tablet, think no more and buy a Pixel C. You’ll not regret.
Complete specification of Pixel C :
|OS||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Size and Weight||242 x 179 x 7mm|
|Touch Screen||LTPS LCD|
|2560 x 1800 (308 PPI)|
|Processor & memory||Nvidia Tegra XI 64-bit processor|
|3 GB, LPDDR4 memory|
|Storage||32 GB and 64 GB*|
|Ports & connectors||USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz)|
|Bluetooth 4.1 + HS|
|Wireless requires 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point (router). Syncing services, such as backup, require a Google account.|
|Camera||8 MP Rear camera, 2 MP Front camera|
|Charger||USB Type-C™ charger|
|Graphics||256-core Maxwell GPU|
|Quad noise-cancelling microphones|
|3.5 mm audio out|
Liked it? Share it.
A Writer, a Techie and a little freak. 🙂