As PM Narendra Modi has launched new BHIM App for mobile payment easily done. Its basically called “BHIM” which stands for Bharat Interface for Money. This application is apporved by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and you can easily download from Google Play Store – BHIM App. Here you know that important things for this MP Modi App.
How To Use BHIM App For Digital Payments On Mobile Phone
– It has simple payments interface with integrated into the banking apps.
– Its easily to use for money transfer.
– Size of ‘BHIM’ is about 2MB
– Need to register your mobile number to access this application
– Once registered, You need to Add 4-digit passcode and choose your related banks.
– After this process on top you will see the option to send money, Request Money or Scan and Pay Money By Using QR Code.
– On the top right corner, you have three dots to switch to a different bank account.
– Already added mobile number is your UPI number like [email protected]
– In this BHIM app have also option to create your customized UPI aaddres like your nick or favourite name.
– Bank account Switch between banks in just a few clicks.
– On home screen you will get “my information” section where you can easily choose different Bank Account.
– You can most easily existing bank account with this BHIM app and open new screen/account with adding new details
– You can get again option to change or reset PIN and request for account balance.
How To Work BHIM App Payment System
– The payment system works 24 hours
– You can transfer minimum as Rs. 1 and maximum of Rs 20,000 per day.
– For single transaction You have permission to transfer maximum of Rs 10,000.
As UPI is built on top of Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), the transaction takes place in seconds.
If you have an account in two or three different banks, you can easily switch between banks in just a few clicks.
Unlike other UPI apps where you have a cluttered interface, BHIM is a no-frills UPI app.