This issue is confronted by the greater part of Android users and there are some arrangement like it is possible that you can erase your current applications to put in new ones or set the introduced area of the applications to your SD card.
Need Some Safe Requirement – Before doing this movement, You need to have few things
– Copy all data from your SD card and Paste into your phone memory so that you mobile data will not be corrupted in that process time.
– Download Java Development Kit (JDK) in your personal computer and start installation process.
– Also one more application to download – Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and start again installation process.
– Must Check & Update your device’s PC Suite installed all things properly
– Follow Below Patha and Enable USB Debugging in your android device
Settings >> Applications >> Development >> USB Debugging
– Last don’t forget to disable your antivirus apps and firewall on your computer
The most effective method to Move/Install Apps from Internal Storage to SD card (without rooting)
This is what you should introduce Android Apps to SD card as a matter of course. Android 2.2 or later, you have to utilize ADB or Android Debug Bridge, Utility incorporated Google’s Android SDK.
1. Enable USB Debugging:
To empower USB troubleshooting, open the settings screen, tap applications, tick the choice permit establishment from obscure sources and select Development. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox to empower it.
2. Install the Android SDK :
You’ll have to download and introduce Google’s Android SDK on your PC. In the event that you don’t as of now have Oracle’s Java JDK introduced on your PC, you need to download and introduce it from here. In the wake of introducing both Oracle’s Java JDK and Google’s Android SDK, dispatch the SDK supervisor from your begin menu.
3. Utilizing ADB :
The ADB utility is incorporated into the Android SDK Platform-devices bundle, select the bundle and tap the introduce catch to download and introduce it.
Open a Windows Explorer window and explore to the android-sdk platform-devices organizer. On Windows, you’ll see this organizer at C:Program Files (x86)Android Android-sdk platform-devices of course. Check C:Program Files Android android-sdk platform-devices in case you’re utilizing a 32-bit adaptation of Windows.
– First check your connection with android device and then Run adb devices command
– Run the Command Ex = “adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2” To set the default install location to your SD card
Step to Revert Command to Install Apps in Internal storage
– Run this Command “adb shell pm setInstallLocation 0” To set the default install location to internal memory