Google amazed everybody recently when it reported that the new Android N, now known as Nougat, would be discharged as a sneak peak, months in front of its official general dispatch, and far sooner than anticipated. Also, with each consequent sneak peak construct, Google has included and redone highlights, including another console.
Google’s virtual console has never been an awesome one, however the organization keeps on cleaning and add further components to it, so clients may be very satisfied with this most recent adaptation. Other than the hued subjects specified above, clients can add their own particular pictures to be utilized as a writing foundation. They’ll additionally locate the key-fringe switch, which gives keys a touch of additional perceivability.
This version of Sporting having colored themes and extra emojis. As earlier launched Android N as its a part of new features including a new keyboard. Android Nougat’s new Keyboard is supporting all devices and you can dowanload PAK Google Keyboard v5.1 from Google play store.
Android Nougat Keyboard
Google has discharged the Android Nougat Keyboard application onto the Play Store, which means all gadgets – from the Galaxy S7 to the OnePlus 3, and obviously Google’s own Nexus range – can download and introduce it today.
The overhauled Keyboard 5.1 application is one of the better components of Android Nougat and accompanies a scope of new shaded topics and more emojis than any time in recent memory, in addition to the capacity to add your own writing foundation pictures.
Best Android Nougat Highlights
It’s likewise the fabricate that includes the key visitor switch, which enhances perceivability when you write.
The stock Android console has never been one of the best choices, so these modifications are welcome – in spite of the fact that note that the roll out in staged so it may not be accessible on your gadget quickly.
DOWNLOAD APK Android Nougat – Google Keyboard Now Available at Google Play Store
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to simply dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections and next-word prediction based on the words that you have typed.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions: To turn on keyboard syncing, go to Settings → Language & input → Google Keyboard → Dictionary → Sync learned words.
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the spacebar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Google Keyboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?!☺” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalisation: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalise it.
• Choose a layout with or without key borders to suit your style.