Xiaomi’s flagship model Mi 5 is going to launch on 3rd December 2015 in China. The model Xiaomi Mi 5 is going to have an official appearances soon. It has been a much awaited model with new Snapdragon 820 chip. Qualcomm to unveil the new chip by November 20, Xiaomi will have enough time to buckle up for its upcoming model.
There isn’t any official announcement on features, but there are certain specs available on company’s website . It might have 5.3 inch HD display with 16 MP rear and 8 MP of front cameras. It will have 2 variants of 16GB or 64GB. It will have 4GB of RAM which is the best for smartphones users.
Checkout Xiaomi Mi 5 specifications as given below:
- Screen: 5.3-inch Quad HD
- Resolution: 1440×2560 with 554ppi pixel density
- RAM: 4GB
- CPU: 2.2GHz quad-core, a 1.8GHz quad-core CPU with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Memory: 16GB or 64GB storage space models
- External Memory: No External Memory support
- Rear Camera: 16-megapixel back camera with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Battery: 3,030 mAh battery
Why to wait for Xiaomi Mi 5 Model:
Xiaomi MI 5 pricing:
Xiaomi’s flagship smartphone Mi 5 will cost around 1,999 YEN or $316 approx. It will have new Android-based OS MIUI 7 in-built.
Read Also: MIUI 7 users to miss Android Marshmallow