Good news for Samsung lovers! as the company will launch 2 new devices on 8th March, 2016, namely Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. The Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are relied upon to go on special from the third week of March. However it is liable to match iPhone 6s models. The cost of Samsung models is conjectured to begin around Rs 45,000.
What’s New about the smartphone models
Samsung Galaxy S7: As per the latest news, the S7 comprises of a 5.1-inch super AMOLED display with 2550 x 1440 pixels. This version of Samsung includes about 4GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Unlike Galaxy S7, its curved sibling also has 4GB RAM. Large screen with a 5.5-inch display and 2550 x 1440 pixels as compared to the 5.1-inch in the Samsung Galaxy S7. Other features of both devices matches. The battery life of S7 Edge is 3600mAh battery compared to the 3000mAh battery in the S7.
Reasons to buy these 2 models of Samsung:
– Loaded with top most specifications and dynamic features for a perfect smartphone
– It is handy
– Long battery life coupled with wireless charging
– Water proof
– Best camera to capture all your beautiful memories
Before winding up let me say that, there are many more smartphones coming up, but of course after glaring at the above specs and features of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, you surely cannot resist to buy one for you.
Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Key Features:
– Quad HD super AMOLED display – Galaxy S7 edge: Dual edge 5.5” Galaxy S7: 5.1”
– 12MP rear camera with dual pixel & 5MP front camera
– 32GB Memory & Expandable to 200GB
– Marshmallow OS Android 6.0
– Battery: Galaxy S7 edge: 3600 mAh & Galaxy S7: 3000 mAh
– IP68 certified water-resistant models
Connect your device with models like:
More: Click Here