Users of Lenovo A6000 Plus finally received Lollipop update (5.0.2). Without a second thought, the update is heartily welcome but along with it you’ll have some uninvited guests (bugs).
If you did not get the notification, you can go to Settings > About Phone > System updates to download the update manually. It’s just a small step by Lenovo, releasing the first update in the most successful model A6000 Plus.
Lollipop itself was built to provide better stability and security, and you can notice it on the home screen itself.
Below we have uploaded few of the images of the new update in Lenovo A6000 plus.
1. Better stability and security.
2. Awesome user Interfact.
3. Smooth and rich theme.
4. Enhanced performance for multi-tasking.
1. Google Services gets some errors depending on the Apps installed, need to re-install when required.
2. Initially the phone lags a lot, but gradually everything settles down to normal performance.
3. WhatsApp does not fetch contact names.
4. Caller name does not reflect in Call logs even if the number is saved.
More bugs ? Don’t forget to mention in comment section. We will keep you updated as soon as we come across something really interesting. Stay tuned with us.