Enjoy adding multiple Instagram accounts in both the iOS and Android app, it is live now and enables you to convert easily between your accounts. This new feature is accessible in version 7.15 of both the Android and iOS versions of the Instagram app, users can add upto 5 Instagram accounts, remain logged in to all of them, also stay connected between all 5 accounts in few taps.
Setup steps to use multiple accounts on Android.
1. Tap the little profile tab. It’s the outline symbol in the base right of your Instagram application. That takes you to your profile.
2. Tap the three-dab flood catch in the upper right corner and go to the settings menu.
3. Scroll down and then tap on Add Account.
4. You can see similar sign-in screen as when you initially signed into Instagram. Use it. You will now be signed into a second record.
Note: The tiny head-and-shoulders outline now indicates which account you’re presently signed into. That is convenient. Tap the profile thumbnail to get back to your profile screen. You’ll now notice a little arrow at the bottom right of your name, showing that it’s a button, and you can touch it for additional.
1. Tap your name to switch between your accounts — or to include another account.
2. On the other hand to switch considerably speedier, simply long press on the account thumbnail in the bottom right.
3. So now you can try the new version of Instagram and add your 5 accounts at a time.
If your a Android lover and want to get daily happening on Android apps, then stay connected we us to know the right news OR share your comments and share on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.