In this article, we are going to tell you how to access iMessage online in a detailed step by step method. Lets get started with it.
iMessage has been really popular around the world. You can easily access this versatile messaging service using internet to connect you with your friends in real time basis. It allows you to share texts, videos, photos and other documents directly through this app.
Many people who don’t own an Apple device want to use this messaging service. And why not, just because you don’t have an iPhone, you shouldn’t be deprived of the benefits of this service. However, not many know how to access iMessage on their PCs or Macs online. Here, we are guiding you through the procedure of getting iMessage working on their PC and Mac without any extra cost.
Using iMessage online on your Mac
Using iMessage online on your Mac computer is quite simple. Here are the steps to do it:
• Open any web browser of your choice to access iTunes on your Mac computer.
• Then, type ‘iMessage’ in the search bar.
• Click on ‘Download’ and wait for the app to get installed on your Mac computer.
• After that, simply Login with your Apple Id and you are ready to use iMessage on your computer.
Using iMessage on your Windows PC
There are many techniques of using iMessage on your Windows PC but using iOS emulator is the best and simplest way so far. This procedure has been used by many people since it’s very safe.
You could use iPadian to create the iOS environment on your PC , it is also very popular and safe. Here is how you can very easily use iMessage on your PC:
• Open the website www.xpadian.com and download iPadian program on your PC.
• Click on the downloaded file to start the installation process, once installed, open the iPadian app.
• There should be a dock at the bottom of your PC screen just as Mac.
• Search for ‘iMessage’ in the search bar. As you find the app, download and install it.
• Now you just have to login with your Apple ID and start using this app without any hassle.
iPadian helps you transform your Windows PC into a Mac computer effortlessly. However, not many people want to do the same. Luckily, there is another method that lets you use iMessage on PC without converting it into a Mac. Let’s see how to do this:
Using remote access on Chrome:
More people prefer to use this technique as compared to using iPadian but this method is only helpful if you already have a Mac elsewhere and you want to use iMessage remotely. So, if you already have a Mac computer, you can use any Mac app on Google Chrome following the steps:
• If you don’t have Google Chrome browser on your PC or Mac already, install it on both the devices.
• Go the Chrome Settings to find ‘Extensions’ and then search for ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ on both PC and Mac.
• Install it and then go to the Mac, open the Chrome browser to enable the Chrome Remote Desktop extension.
• Make your computer shared and save the access code that you get to remember.
• Go to your Windows PC, use the same technique as before
• Select the option to connect remotely and enter the saved access code.
• This lets you gain access to your Mac right on your PC screen. This will also allow you to use all other • Mac apps on your PC, including iMessage.
Tanisha Mehra is a distinguished research consultant and writer. He is having vast experience in writing and Digital marketing and now operates his own blog myapps4pc.com on the regular basis.
Download for Android: iMessenger: Messenger OS9