Today, our cell phones can do a large portion of the work for us. This aide will demonstrate to you best practices to move contacts from iOS to Android and the other way around, so you can move between stages without the bother.
Step 1 – Handy or can be done Manually specially for small records
In the event that you need to move particular contacts no one but, you can utilize the Share Contact choice. Open up the contacts up and select the reach you wish to spare. Swipe down and select the tab, which permits you to either share it by means of email or content.
In the event that the quantity of gets in touch with you need surpass ten, then this clearly is not your place to go. Be that as it may, on the off chance that it is beneath that number, there is no requirement for utilizing the techniques underneath.
Step 2 – iCloud
- Firt Use Apple’s cloud system – So that you can view all contacts
- Head up to iCloud.com by means of your PC.
- Select the contacts that you need to export
- Possibly one by one OR select lick with selct all
- Choose Export vCard though click the gear again
- Now You will find a VCF file of conacts details in your computer’s download section.
- Connect Your android phone with compauter
Then after copy VCF file and paste in to local storage and import the contacts file from people applications
Citing the iPhone 3G business in 2009; “there is an application for that”. We discovered two applications that may be helpful for this methodology. Also, no, your PC does not should be counseled. In this illustration, we will utilize the My Contacts Backup application, yet there are different alternatives out there.
- Install My Contacts Backup app in your iPhone
- Click on OK button when asking to connect your contacts (MCBackup)
- Attach downloaded VCF file to your Gamil account
- Sending to file your gmail account
- Download Contact backup file from your gmail
- And import the your contacts to the phone