As we know that now available with upgraded version of android 6.0 marshmallow OS for Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone. There are so many problems are coming with custom ROMs and why it was happened when your are choosing wrong path of ROM. Here we understand the all Xiaomi users requirement and coming with selection of Custom ROM’s that suitable for your Xiaomi Mi 4i models. Its have lost more features to upgrade Custom ROM’s to Mi 4i. Just Go through full news and choose official best Custom ROMs by following below guide.
CheckOut the Mi 4i Custom ROM’s Selection
- Update Custom recovery from Mi4i Toolkit : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2-EYHvM4vOYZWYtNDcxNVhUaFU/view?usp=sharing
- Flash this TWRP img extract the zip and get the .img file the zip is not flashable mi4i.zip (14.98 MB, Downloads: 330)
- Root Xiaomi Mi 4i by flashing SuperSU UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip (3.83 MB, Downloads: 353)
Android Marshmallow ROM’s
1. CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) – Unofficial
CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors.
GPS (maybe working, not tested)
fire855, dh.harald, smoki3, k2wl
- ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
2. Broekn OS (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Installation Procedure: Flashing procedure for the noobs out there:
1. Make a backup of your current setup
2. Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache. Factory reset isn’t good enough.
3. Flash ROM and GAPPS
4. Reboot system and setup
5. SuperSU will ask you to update binaries. Don’t worry, root is good. Just select yes to appease the app.
If there are other kernels, mods or boot animations or whatever other fancy stuff you add, do that after the initial install and boot. Be warned. If you have problems and are running anything besides stock BrokenOs, we won’t support it. If you’re flashing anything to your phone, we assume you have basic troubleshooting knowledge.
3. SlimBit (AOSP) (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
– Pure AOSP
– what? it’s pure AOSP (based on AOSP,CAF and a little CM) man,no extra shieet!!
5) Mobile Data
6) Offline Charge
7) USB OTG
9) Hotspot WiFi
10) For facebook Not working,
11) Delete the file /data/data/com.facebook.katana/lib-xzs/libsslx.so and reboot
1) Place ROM & Gapps in your virtual SD
2) Reboot in Recovery Mode
3) Go to “Recovery”
4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
5) Wipe Dalvik cache
6) Install the ROM zip
7) Install the Gapps zip (http://opengapps.org/)
Android Lollipop ROM’s
1. Cyanogenmod 12.1 – Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (Unofficial)
The new update with lots of change, new features and bug fixes here. You must have to try this path with below addressing guides.
- Smarter Screen: LiveDisplay intelligently adjusts your screen based on environmental conditions.
- Calendar Together with Email: Enjoy the latest Boxer powered experience where you can seamlessly share your availability and schedule appointments.
- Cyanogen Browser: The new Cyanogen browser delivers search results and loads web sites faster and more securely than leading browsers.
- Redesigned Launcher: App Drawer and Folders have been redesigned for one-handed use.
- Fresh AudioFX: The user interface has been updated for consistency across all devices.
- More Playback support: We’ve substantially increased our support of codecs for video and audio playback.
CM12.1 RC1.5 version update log:
1) CM12.1 code update to the latest
2) The device-specific drivers and kernel update to the latest
3) Mi 34 drivers and kernel code to switch to AICP code should be a number of bug fixes
4) New core control applications bliss code extracted from the core control code and complete localization
5) Speaking of the new string is not finished
6) The import some translations
7) For a number of bug fixes and improvements
8) Update on the setting can be viewed: github.com/CyanogenMod/android_packages_apps_Settings/commits/cm-12.1
9) Update on the frame base content can be viewed: github.com/CyanogenMod/android_frameworks_base/commits/cm-12.1
10) The new mi 4i model adaptation, thanks dh-harald
11) Other more updates please your own experience or view commit cm of open source libraries: github.com/CyanogenMod
Developer options which you can see
1) Added display and text messages come and go electric attribution
2) T9 dialing
3) Adjust the language, time zone, default startup Chinese etc
4) Adding third-party software support uninstall
5) Integrated several mainstream applications, it allows developers to work if you can keep using, if not support, you can uninstalls itself
6) The default open source unknown
7) Recent mission background application lock
8) The system comes with Root privileges
9) Rapid smooth and stable
10) Add the full localization of Chinese string set has been basically finished ok
2. Resurrection Remix ROM V5.5.1 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device..
3. Paranoid Android (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
Paranoid Android is a custom ROM aiming to extend the system, working on enhancing the already existing beauty of Android and following the same design philosophies that were set forward by Google for Android Open Source Project.Learn more about Paranoid from here http://www.paranoidandroid.co/
1) CM12.1 theme engine
2) Some basic CyanogenMod features
3) Immersive mode
4) Dynamic System Bars
5) App permission control
6) Latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1
4. PAC MAN ROM (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
Pac-man rom is an open source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It is developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling release development model.
PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!
Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!
5. Carbon ROM (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.
6. SudaMod 1.1 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
SudaMod is Cyanogenmod secondary development based systems. By combining excellent third-party code, coupled with their own features, making the system easier to use.
SudaMod committed to creating a pure localization system, while retaining the native system capabilities while to upgrade to the machine friends to bring a different experience.
7. Infinitive OS v1.2 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) – Download Link
8. The Revival (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) Download Link –
9. Mokee (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) Download Link –
10. BlissPop (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) Download Link –
11. Team EOS The revival 5.1.1 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) Download Link –
12. Infinitive OS (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) Download Link –
14. Flyme OS (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop) Download Link –